Saturday, June 2, 2012

Oh the Brutality...

Project Update


Moved some code around yesterday in order to grab different types of streams from Twitter.  Of course any type of reorganization will break some things, and now I need to go back and fix the auto-update feature.  Shouldn't be too hard... I think the JavaScript timer is borked.

Also, more work with Bootstrap layout.  I'm falling more and more in love with Bootstrap the more I use it.  Great stuff!

Chain Update


Yesterday was pretty brutal as far as sleep is concerned.  Worked all day to finish up a project, and finally have it working the way we need.  Then at 10:30 I helped an old friend form tech college do a server rebuild and network migration.  I was working from remote and installing a mail spam and virus filter, as well as adjusting configs on three quite aged Debian Lenny servers.  Things went pretty well overall, just took a lot longer than we'd originally thought.  We finished things up around 3:30am, and I stayed up another hour and a half working on my other project.

Have to keep the chain going ;-)...

Brutal though...


Party On!

No comments: