Wednesday, June 27, 2012

More of the same...

Project Update


Still working out how to get a good API daemon going.  Maybe my standards are to high or something... seems like it shouldn't be this hard.  I could just be that dense ;-).

Actually think I should get it before the end of the week.  Then I'll need to figure out how to save the status updates to Redis.  Was a little confusing the time I tried it with Python.


Chain Update


Traveling for hours and hours in a car then working at 8:00am the next day isn't very cool.  Might have to adjust that for the next trip.  Will probably have to dedicate a day for just traveling with enough time to get to bed at a decent hour.  Woke up feeling really good this morning though.  Good to be back in Boone, and the mountains!


Party On!

No comments: