Friday, June 29, 2012

Getting closer to daemonhood...

Project Update


Did some more searching on the Streaming API last night and came across the Ruby TweetStream library.  After playing with it for an hour or so, it really seams to be what I've been looking for.  Just need to get a script the way I want it and use it's deamonize feature to run.  Will probably need some type of monitoring, but that should be relatively easy to setup.


Chain Update


Forgot to blog yesterday.  Wrapped up in a cool project for the day job and some projects around the house.  Feels like there isn't enough time in the day sometimes ;-).

I guess I shouldn't sweat it if I miss a blog post... just don't want to miss working on the project each day in some fashion or another.

Inspiration


I really feel like this post on ZenHabits is very wise advise.  Things are better if you just allow them to happen.



Party On!

No comments: