Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back to the daemons...

Project Update


Started focusing on getting a daemon stream parser thingy going again.  Tried looking through code repositories as per the Open Source Examples project by host section.  Found an interesting project that uses Node.js for the backend.  Interesting at any rate, though I don't know if it will work long term.

This whole think might be easier to create a Python script with urllib2 as the getter...


Chain Update


It's been a very hectic time since last Thursday.  A lot of travel and running thither and yon.  Also, I think I may have broken my big toe while sleeping the other night.  Woke up with it mysteriously aching then last night I couldn't sleep due to the pain.  The pain was greater than when initially going to sleep so I must have jammed it against the bed while drifting off...

Crazy times...


Party On!

No comments: