Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday Bloody Sunday...

Project Update

Models, models, models... created a model and views with CRUD operations for another basic object in the project.  POST and GET checking is genius... I guess the more you learn about the way HTTP works the more efficient your code can be, heh.

Also, last night I read up on processing a Twitter stream.  The different max_id and since_id values really seem useful.  I started having thoughts about how to make this whole project come together, and at some point I realized I'd have to process status updates for a given period of time.  Had no clue on how to do that until reading this nice overview.  Need to figure some of this stuff out quickly... June 8th feels like it's coming awfully fast ;-).


Chain Update


It's been a long weekend, and I'm just about to start on my chain project work.  I'm also waiting for the cordless drill we have to recharge so that I can finish removing the kitchen cabinets.  The new cabinets get here on Tuesday, and we should have everything removed and taken away... or at least that's the plan.  After that it'll be another day or two before the new counter top comes in.  So probably no kitchen for me this week.  It's going to be interesting.


Party on!

No comments: