Monday, May 28, 2012

Problems...

Project Update


Jammed up with an issue regarding adding new tweets to the stream.  I think it's something with the DOM not being refreshed when the click bind code doesn't work.  Basically the retweet, reply, and favorite for new posts don't display correctly.

Chain Update


Wanted to get the stream display working right before the start of this week so I stayed up until 4:00am last night.  After all that I still wasn't able to get things working the way I want.  Did learn a lot more details about how some jQuery functions work.  Feels like I'm not understanding something... of course if I did understand the problem, it wouldn't be a problem.

Hopefully I can get this resolved before the end of the Memorial Day weekend... ie on Monday ;-).


Party On!

No comments: