Saturday, August 4, 2012

Almost There...

Project Update


Hope I'm not speaking too soon, but it feels like the project is almost feature complete.  At least for the first release.  Have a simple logo created and pretty decent color scheme going.  Got inspiration for the color scheme from ZenHabits.net... black and white feels good for some reason.  Hopefully it won't take away from the stream content.

Still need to test it with different devices, but that shouldn't take too long.  Also, need to do some user testing.  I think the time spent reading up on design has helped quite a bit... this site is definitely better than others I've created, heh.

Will probably have to wait until we get back home to really dive into setting things up.  Since I plan to host it from there to start with, it'll be easier to actually be on the network.

Chain Update


I've been pretty hush hush on this too my immediate family and friends because I read a post by Derek Sivers that talking about doing something statistically increases the chances that you won't go through with it.... kind of goes against the grain a little, but I thought I would give it a try for this project.


Party On!

No comments: