Sunday, June 10, 2012

Displaying...

Wow forgot to post an update until after midnight today... 

Project Update


After getting auto-update to finally work on Friday.  I've been working on adjusting the tweet display to match the new guidelines posted by Twitter.  On first glance adjusting the timeline tweet display doesn't seem like too big a job.  That's before I try to stop using a table element for display formatting.

I've read that you should be able to use div elements for formatting in place of the crufty table layouts.  I used a table to display the user image, username links, and tweet content.  It's been a little tricky so far to get things close to what I want.  I've been trying to use the Bootstrap layout classes, but I think I'll have to come up with some of my own to make things look correctly.


Chain Update


Things are going good the last couple of days.  Haven't felt overwhelmed in a while.  I think I'm staring to find a balance between work, home life, and project work.  Or at least if feels that way...

We'll have to see how it goes next week.  I plan to start another project that so far has been in the planning phase. 


Party On!

No comments: