Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Complexity of daemons...

Project Update


Haven't had a chance to try and copy some code from tweepy to my own personal daemon yet, but I think that may be the best way to go.  Really want to get this feature done... might be too distracted because of Euro 2012 ;-).

Next week should be better... fewer matches, heh.

Chain Update


I did start reading the Python Tutorial using FBReader on my phone this morning.  Works well enough, just takes a few minutes to load. 

I am also reading "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People" on my Kindle... nice loaner from the Prime lending library.  It's a pretty great book.  I particularly enjoyed the first few chapters where it talks about being proactive and taking responsibility for how you react to the world.

"Freedom is the space between something happening to us, and our reaction to it."

Or something like that ;-)...


Party On!

No comments: