Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to the Future

Just got back from Kansas where I had the privilege to spend the weekend with some old, and new friends. The reason for the trip was for a bachelor party/bachelor weekend, heh. It was a great time, hung out with some great people, caught a K-State game, and had a awesome time!!!

Now back in NC it just feels like my future is here... it's a great feeling :-). During the four hours of flights between Charlotte and KC this weekend I was able to read Gary Vaynerchuck's Crush It. Overall I thought it was a great book, and if you've ever caught an episode of Wine Library TV, you'll know that this guy's just full of energy. So my plan is to pretty much implement Gary's system of using social media to build your brand.

That's all for now. Up the Gunners!

Party on!

No comments: