Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunderland vs Arsenal



Wow, what an awesome goal from Cesc!!! I just want to say first off, why don't more players do that sort for thing? I know it will hurt, maybe even hurt a lot, but I remember seeing Pato block a similar kick, during a Brazil friendly, and blast it into the goal! Just seems to me the thing to do. Most of the time the ball will probably just ricochet out of bounds, or back to the defending team, but every once in a while you'll get a winner. I don't know... seems worth the risk to me.

Anyway, back to the game. It shaped up pretty much to my expectations. A knock down drag out fight between the two teams. Sunderland put us under far more pressure than I would have liked. The good thing about that is we absorbed it for a very long long time quite nicely.

I have to say I called it: 1-1

Entertainment Value: 4-5

Party On!

No comments: