Thursday, September 16, 2010

Everton vs Manchester United

First off, I have to admit that I love watching Everton, and I really respect the way they play as a team. Once again they've gotten off to a rough start this season, but like last season I don't expect their run of bad form/luck to continue.

They started off with great energy, and pressured ManU really well. The first goal was great... wish they could have gotten a follow up soon after, heh. It's very foolish to think that ManU would lay down or slack off, and the equalizer a few minutes later proved that.

I really don't like, maybe even "hate", Manchester United but they are usually quite entertaining to watch. This week's match didn't disappoint. Great to watch both teams, and what an awesome final ten minutes! Everton truly deserve to win the draw.

Entertainment Value: 4.5-5

Party On!

No comments: